Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Morristown Square in Morristown, New Jersey
mixing weed and adderall
mixing adderall and
zofran and pregnancy risks
zofran and pregnancy
Morristown Square offers Exciting,
In-Town Living just one block from the vibrant Downtown
Morristown Green area, yet in the quiet neighborhood of DeHart
Street and Maple Ave. Only 18 Luxurious Townhomes are available,
each with 3 Bedrooms, 2.1-3.1 Baths and 2 Car Attached Garages
and a 2 Car Driveway. Small Town Appeal, Big City
Convenience and Maintenance-Free Living are only a few of the
advantages you will experience when you reside at Morristown
Conveniently located in Morristown NJ, Morristown Square is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Morristown lies about
32 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
- A Modern, Luxurious Townhome Community of 3 Bedroom
Townhomes with 2.1-3.1 Baths, Finished Bonus Rooms and 2 Car Garages in Morristown, NJ
- Location! Location! Location!
- A Commuter's Dream: 1 Block from the Morristown Green
and a short walk to the
Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 30 +/- Miles from Manhattan
- 30 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 2 +/- minute drive to the Morristown Green, the center of
Shops, Restaurants, Street Fairs, Concerts and more.
- Conveniently Located a Mile Away from Morristown Memorial
- The Morristown Community Theater is only a 1/2 mile away.
- 12+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates 287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
- Number of Units: 18
- Beds/Baths: 3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 2012
- Price: $750,000 - $1,000,000
- Common Features: Morristown Square offers three beautiful townhome models – ranging in size from approximately 1760 square feet of space to approximately 2900 SF of living space. Some have private back yards. All Townhomes come with 2-Car garages, Decks, Custom trim, finished recreation rooms – and kitchens with included granite countertops and 42” Upgraded Cabinets.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Thomas Jefferson School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Access to Routes 287, 24, and 78 and the Morristown Train Station with Direct Service to NYC. Located a Mile Away from the Morristown Train Station. Travel to Manhattan in about an Hour By Train.
- Fun & Recreation: 1 Block to the Morristown Green the center of town, shops, and eateries. Rockaway, Livingston and Short Hills Malls are nearby. About 32 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Magnificent Newer Townhomes. Modern Luxury Meets Historic Charm. Just 1 block off the Morristown Green, Downtown Shopping, Restaurants, Street Fairs, & Concerts. Located a Mile Away from the Morristown Train Station.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Morristown Square, Morristown, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
was built in 2012-2013 and there are 18 Townhomes. The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are Three Floor
Plans to choose from. The Morristown area many recreational opportunities
from the local township and county to sports arenas, hiking and
biking areas. Memorial Park, Frelinghuysen Arboretum, James
Park, Centennial Park and Morris County Park are just a few of
the areas' recreational delights.
Suburban Life Style for Urban People
Morristown Square is that unusual combination of a suburban,
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Morristown Square Experts!
Local Map of Morristown Square in Morristown, NJ